I have worked with organizational and individual performance improvement (PI) concepts and tools for over 25 years, starting as a Training and Development Coordinator and Quality Improvement Coach with a hospital system in Indianapolis, IN in the early 1990s, followed by five years as VP, Continuous Improvement for a health care system in central Illinois, and continuing with experience as a national examiner for the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program and The Partnership for Excellence (TPE). For TPE, I am a team leader, training, advising/partnering coach, and member of the Board of Trustees.
Contact me for assistance with process flow mapping, organizational assessment, Baldrige-based assessments and evaluations, and general consulting in the PI field.
- Process flow charting, mapping
- Procedure documentation
- Team building, team facilitation
- Brainstorming, idea generation
- Data collection and analysis
Learning and Development:
Use of Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels and the CIPP (Context, Input, Process, Product) models for training and other program evaluation.
- Qualitative data collection and analysis
- Capstone writing assistance, editing
- Development of problem, purpose, methodology, research questions